Thursday, September 14, 2006

Getting ready

Wow! Danial is going to turn one year old soon. Well, next Wednesday, September 20th to be exact. It felt just like it was only yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital and now he's almost one. I must say, it's the best 365 days of our lives, looking at life from Danial's perspective. The discoveries and achievements he made from day to day is pure joy. What we take for granted as grown ups are given new meaning seen through Danial's eyes. What miracle the baby brings into our lives... with that we're grateful to Allah for blessing us with a healthy baby boy, Danial Raziq.

With that, we are planning to have Danial's first birthday party in our new home in Putrajaya. It's not so much of a birthday bash. It's more of kenduri tahlil and doa selamat. I'm using a caterer to cater for dinner. Basically, we're all set up for the tahlil which is going to happen this coming Saturday evening, 16th September. Only families and neighbours and some folk from the nearby surau to baca yassin and solat Isyak berjemaah. Semoga Allah memberkati and murahkan rezeki Danial Raziq.

Tomorrow, I plan to take the day off to help bibik clean up the house. Bibik has done most of the work. I need the time off anyway. I've been very busy with work the past few weeks that I feel that I'm keeping a 9 to 5 job again. But having said that, it feels good to be working on a full swing again. To be in the thick of things and to be where the action is. I think I keep that for the next blog before I get side tracked.

No comments: