Monday, February 26, 2007

Our 5th Anniversary

It was a Friday, just like any other day. We started the day as usual; gave Danial his bath, fed him and sent him to the nursery. I was on my way to the office when my dearest husband called me to wish me "Happy Anniversary!". Gosh! What day is this? My God! I forgot my anniversary. You would have thought that 02.02.02 is the easiest date to remember yet I completely forgot about it. Azrai just remembered when he saw the date on the his staff's leave application. We're both as bad. I guess we're both occupied ('ok-ku-pai-yed' as in the NST advertisement) with Danial so much so that it slipped our minds.

How time flies... 5 years in holy matrimony. I can't imagine my life without Azrai and Danial. We had our ups and downs. Alhamdulillah, there were more ups than downs. Lots of good times together and many more to come, Insya'Allah. Next, a baby brother or sister for Danial.

No comments: