Tuesday, November 06, 2007

7 signs that your child loves you...

This was the title of the email sent by BabyCenter.com to me a few days ago. I read the seven signs and smiled when it says your pre-schooler loves you when he comes running to you if he falls or hurt himself. Danial is exactly that. Even then a cut is healed, he still points it to the scar and ask either Azrai and me to fuss over it. He's also looking for approval from us. For instance, earlier, Azrai fetched him from the daycare centre as I have a late appointment. He then took Danial for a haircut at Alamanda. I joined them later for dinner and a quick browse around.

Since we came separately, Danial opted to go home in my car. He even wanted to sit on my lap while driving. When we got home, Azrai gave him a quick bath. He didn't want to put his diaper or clothes on so instead of forcing it onto him, we told him that we're not going to be friends with naughty boys who don't want to wear their jammies and ignored him. He was near to tears and when I check on him and asked him whether he wants to be a good boy and put on his jammy, he immediatly lay down so that I can put his diaper on. He says he wants to be a good boy and be friends with us. After I put on his jammy, he gave me a big hug and say friend. He went out and hug his Babah too. Priceless moments...

No comments: