Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Baby Arazee

Danial and I went to see the only baby boy in the extended extended family; Arazee, baby to Salina and hubby (I'm sorry, I tak tau nama) and little brother to Delaila aka Didi; nephew to Rizal and Liris and cousin to Isabel. We went out after Danial woke up from his nap yesterday. We made a pitstop at Petronas to get some chocolates. Hey! A deal is a deal. I promised Danial that if he's a good boy and take his nap, when he wakes up, we'd get some chocolates at Petronas and he held me to my words.

I only had an address to Salina's place and a rough idea where Taman Bukit Serdang is. Salina says their aparment is behind Techonology Park. That didn't sound so hard to find. Long story short, I spent almost 2 hours looking for the d***ed taman. I almost gave up when it started to rain and Danial was getting a bit restless in the car. Luckily enough, my last shot in the dark scored!

Baby Arazee is beautiful. Makes me want to have another one. At this rate, I don't care if I get another boy. I'll be thrilled as long as the baby is healthy. Note to self, must work harder in 2008 for a baby. 2008 is a good year.

Coming back to baby Arazee. His mommy had a tough time in labour because he was too comfortable in mommy's tummy to come out. The doctor had to pull him out and fractured his shoulder bone in the process. But nothing's serious. He's well on his way to recovery. When we were there, baby hardly made any noise. In fact, he's an absolute angel. He was asleep throughout our visit. Even Didi fell asleep and left Danial to entertain himself. We left just as baby started to cry, probably hungry.

To Salina and family, congratulations on the new addition!

No comments: