Sunday, February 12, 2006

Birthday party


Tok Mami
Originally uploaded by Danial Raziq.

Now that we have become parents, we seem to get more invitations to kids birthday parties. In fact, just last week, we attended Azmel and Ida's girl, 5th birthday party. This week, it's Alysha Qistina Mizani's 3rd birthday party. Abang Chop and Kak Haz had it at McDonald's Mutiara Damansara. It's convenient and hassle free. This time around, it's more of a kid's birthday as there were more kids than adults.

As for me, I'm taking mental notes as preparation when it comes to planning Danial's birthday party. A good advice I got from a friend is to start having birthday parties when Danial turns 3 up to 5. At most maybe until 7. Anything earlier than that, he'd be too young to remember or enjoy any of it. After the age of 7, he'd be embarass to have birthday parties.

Talking about birthday parties, you have to get the birthday girl or boy a birthday present. After 2 birthday parties, I've concluded that the inflation rate for kids' toys have gone up 100 times! You can hardly find anything nice for less than 50 ringgit. They are spoilt for choices too, especially for girls. At this rate, I think we have fulfilled our quota for birthday parties for the month. Empty Pockets

If if was up to me, I'd rather Danial get angpows than toys. Money 2 I wonder what would people think if I put a p/s in the invitation card, 'Cash preferred'... hehehehe, just kidding! I don't think Danial would like that.






1 comment:

Rozi Rahman said...

Hehe... thanks. Starting to get addicted to blogging too :) thanks to your encouragement