Monday, February 06, 2006

You've got to start somewhere...


"There's no better time than now". I think somebody said that and after chatting with my very convincing brother earlier this evening, I've decided to start blogging. Like he says (my bro that is), it's going to be something special that I can share with my little boy, Danial, when he's able to read.

I have thought about blogging during pregnancy. And as a teenager, I did enjoy putting my personal thoughts in my treasured diary, so blogging should come naturally to me. I never got into it then came Danial and the blog thingy took a backseat.

My weak excuse to Boy when we argue the case of to blog or not to blog is after being a full time mom (when is it ever a part time?) for four months, I simply can't find the time. Yes, it's not easy taking care of a baby. Don't take me wrong, I'm not regreting our decision of becoming parents. Having Danial is the best thing that can happen to us. All I want to say is, to all you mommies out there, I salute you!

No comments: