Sunday, May 28, 2006

My readers...

When I first started blogging, I didn't expect people to read my entries. At most, it'll be Boy, my brother, Danial's uncle in the States and Azrai, Danial's dad, on occasions. The blog helps as a channel to vent my thoughts, feelings and everything else to keep me sane. Only recently, Colin, our friend in England emailed me saying that he read my blogs. I was pleasantly surprised. All my whining became a reading pleasure to my readers. Then, a few weeks later, I met Nami. She too told me that she read my blogs and could really understand where I was coming from struggling with the baby and the pure bliss of having a maid to help out at home, and the works. Wow! that's too much! My reader base has increased by 100%! From 2 readers to 4!!!! 4 today, 4 million readers tomorrow!!!!

No comments: