Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sleeping in his own bed


Nap time
Originally uploaded by Danial Raziq
We've been busy getting Danial's room ready for him since last week. Azrai and I painted the room light blue fit for our little prince and bought his own bed at IKEA.

Yesterday, the aircon man came to fix the aircon in Danial's room. We spent the afternoon putting together Danial's new bed. Danial helped around of course, just like Bob the Builder.

His room is still bare. We haven't put up any finishing touches yet. So after dinner and a long trip back home, I put Danial in his bed next to his favorite toy and lots of pillows around him. He slept soundly through the night.

Now, he's taking his nap in his room. I've drawn together the curtains and switched on the aircon. He's been asleep for a hour now. How my little boy has grown. It felt like yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital and now he's sleeping in his own room. Soon enough, he won't me let me enter his room...

No comments: