Sunday, July 09, 2006

Little Alexa Tan full moon


We went to Boon's newborn baby girl, Alexa's full moon lunch today. It was dimsum at China Treasure (I think) at Sime Darby Convention Centre near KLGCC. Food was great. Baby was adorable. (I should have put that sentence first instead of the food part). Danial was as active as ever. By now, Azrai and I are expert at tag team. And I notice, as parents with young kids, you'd master the art of eating very quickly.

I envy Jee Wei. She got back her pre-pregnancy figure. How does she do that? I still feel that I'm 3 months pregnant and Danial is almost 10 months now. I haven't been able to shed the extra weight off.

It was a long day today. After lunch. We picked up Danial's nenek together with Makcik Tini and went off to Seremban to visit Danial's Datuk. For more details, read all about it in my earlier blog. Datuk is recuperating. Danial's mom is again too lazy to go into details.

Hahaha... I better watch what I say in my blogs. Liris just told me yesterday that she read my blogs. Good thing I've been on my good behaviour and not use this channel to bad mouth anyone. Though there are some people I dislike, but this blog isn't about them. It's supposed to be about Danial, and everything about Danial. As it is, I've been deviating from the subject matter more often than not. So, to put me back on track, my darling baby, Danial is now a happy baby of 9 months and he has 7 teeth. He loves his Gerber baby food and everything about him is perfect.

No comments: