Monday, July 31, 2006

Taking the ERL


Taking the ERL
Originally uploaded by Danial Raziq.
It's a weekend outing for Azrai, Danial and I. Azrai wanted to get a new handphone in Bukit Bintang and I decided to tag along. We brought Danial with us. It's Danial's first ride on the ERL, mine too.

It is very convenient. We enjoyed the trip. Stress-free. We don't have to fight the traffic, or go through the hassle of finding a parking space. It comes with a cost though. Then again, what doesn't?

It's a good thing that I'm a pro at tying the kain batik as a baby carrier. It helps a lot with carrying Danial while walking through the crowd. The kain kendong is both comfortable for both Danial and I. Danial even managed to get his nap while we're at Bukit Bintang browsing through the phones.

After half a day out galivanting around Bukit Bintang (galivanting is hardly a suitable word) with Danial in tow, I'm paying the price now, ouch! my back! I can't wait for Danial to start walking so I don't have to carry him around.

No comments: