Sunday, July 09, 2006

Putrajaya citizens

On Wednesday, 28th June 2006; we're officially Putrajaya citizens. I think that's the best way to describe our move from Puchong to Putrajaya. Other ways doesn't sound right. From a Puchongite to a Putrajayan, perhaps? Well, anyway, Alhamdulillah, we've been blessed by Allah with abundance to provide a better home for Danial and his siblings (hopefully)

This blog also serves to remind me that moving is a major headache and to think a thousand times before deciding to move. The next time we're going to move, I'm going to get professional packers and movers to do the job. Movers I just get the cheque ready. Let the professionals do the job. Now, instead of having one house in a mess, I have TWO house in complete chaos!

At the end of the day, I guess it's all worth it. After all, Putrajaya is the administrative centre for Malaysia and all the infrastructure are well in place. The foundation is set for Danial. Baby, I hope you'll appreciate all the things your babah and I do for you to get you started out right. Thanks

As for house warming... lets see how soon can I get the mess cleared. I might as well plan my house-warming to coincide with Hari Raya celebration. Then, that'll give me enough time to sort out everything.





No comments: