Sunday, December 03, 2006

Power struggle

It all started when Azrai left Danial and Bibik at Mak Damansara's house on Wednesday. The purpose was to let Nenek Damansara spend some time with her grandson. Little that I know that Mak went out with Azrai for some errands. I know that Bibik has her aprehension towards being in the company of "T" but she went along with it because we told her to.

I went to Damansara after the market outlook meeting at the office. Minutes after I reached there, Azrai and Mak came home. We had lunch and I went out again with Azrai for an appointment. After the appointment, Azrai sent me back to Damansara to pick up Danial and Bibik and I thought that was the end of that.

The next day, Danial started purging. Bibik told me that Danial took some milk (which we discovered was Nutrigen) in Damansara, against her protest. Other than that, Danial was very much himself, good appetite and good mood. So, I decided to wait and see how the day would progressed. Long story short, towards the evening, he started purging again and after the 6th time, we're off to Dr. Chan. Earlier on, we called up and "T" answered the phone. She denied giving Danial anything and we asked Mak, Mak said Danial did have some Nutrigen. Somebody is lying and it's surely not Mak. I was upset because anything that upsets Danial, upsets me more. Danial usually has a strong stomach and can handle food quite well.

So then, came the vengence. Azrai got a call from higher authority to confiscate Bibik's handphone as she's too busy on the phone and neglecting Danial. How stupid is the accusation and I have a good mind of the small minded person who orchestrated it. That's the final straw. I don't discriminate a person on the basis of where they come from and what they do but I'm making an allowance for this. Dasar tak sedar diri untung! I don't understand what is her motive to create havoc in other people's life. Kenapalah dengki kat orang yang sama cari rezeki yang halal. I pray that Allah will balas balik perbuatan dia.

Lesson to be learned from all this; ALWAYS follow your gut feeling. If you feel something is not right, it normally is.

No comments: