Sunday, December 31, 2006

Have stroller, will travel

We got Danial a new stroller last week. A cheaper and portable version from his old bulky one. I must say, it's one of the best investment we've made for Danial. Danial is at the stage were he's getting to heavy to carry for a long haul and he's not really ready to walk on his own yet. So, we still need to resort to a stroller to take him around.

I've put it to test by taking Danial to the office to send some documents for processing. I feel like a pro-mom, with Danial in tow and managed to get my work done. Next, I went window shopping with Danial at Alamanda. Again, a success. Hey, this is a piece of cake. I feel like the suburban moms that you watch on TV where they bundled their kids in an MPV, strapping on the seatbelts on the childseats and doing their groceries; minus the MPV of course. So, this is how it feels like to be a full time modern mom.

We even took the stroller on the ERL and LRT to KLCC to get Azrai's new mobile phone yesterday. Good thing Danial is a good traveller. Hmmm... next stop, Hong Kong Disneyland, here we come!

No comments: